Everyone knows what the main role of toothpaste is, but few people know that it can be used in many other ways. It is not only useful in getting an enviable smile, but has many other uses that you should apply in the household.
Here are 9 uses of toothpaste that you never knew!
1. Toothpaste not only cleans the mouth but also old shoes. You just have to put a small amount of white toothpaste on a toothbrush and rub your shoes or sneakers with it. It will change the look instantly.
2. Clean your jewelry! Apply a small amount on a soft brush or towel and gently rub the accessories. Rinse with water, and then repeat the process until you get the desired results. Most times it is enough to clean once. Now your jewels will regain its luster from the beginning.
3. Get rid of unpleasant odors from hands left by onion, garlic and fish with it. Rub the palms as you wash with soap, insist on the nail, and then rinse with water. Use white toothpaste without whitening agents and low-fluoride.
4. Wash the containers that you keep breast milk for your baby with toothpaste. Use a new toothbrush to clean them well. Not only will remove the smell of milk, but will also remove traces of grease. You can use it for other types of containers.
5. Use it to prevent formation of steam on the bathroom mirror. Do not use one based on gel and get ready to wipe thoroughly with a paper towel. The results are amazing. There are people who use it on ski glasses, in the shower or car windows.
6. Clean the batteries, the bathroom and kitchen faucets with toothpaste. They will instantly regain their luster. Apply on the abrasive sponge white paste and rub vigorously.
7. Remove ink and lipstick from clothing. Apply some on the stain and then rub vigorously. Rinse with water and repeat the process until it completely removes the dirt.
8. It removes dirt accumulated on the iron. Apply the paste on a cold towel and wipe the soles. Make sure the iron is unplugged. Removes excess toothpaste with a clean paper.
9. Unless you have handy solutions for cleaning the sink, you can always use some toothpaste.
Now that you know toothpaste uses, you can use with confidence every time you need. But do not forget you have to choose a product that has the consistency of a gel.